The easiest way to describe what I do is this…I help movements communicate with their audience.
The easiest way to describe what I don’t do is this…I don’t work just for the money.
I started off using photography and video as a way to help organizations, individuals and movements tell their story. My work then morphed and expanded. I am now more like a project manager who freelances while employing creative marketing solutions that can run through a wide range of services. I like to work hard and have fun while working for small scale businesses and non-profits.
What I like to work on:
- Helping to direct or produce documentary films about humanitarian, social justice, environmental issues as well as veteran’s rights. My latest project is Salmonfolk Films.
- Social Media Content Generation, Strategy and Management for Facebook and Instagram
- Thinking of new ways to approach social media and marketing through creative video content to create social change
- Project Management, Direction and Production of creative ways to help small scale, locally owned businesses keep going.
- Editing of footage that others have captured and turning it into movie trailers, commercials, social media shorts, crowdfunding videos and outdoor adventure pieces.
- Teaching others how to use Adobe Premiere Pro
- Scriptwriting and narration.
- Profile Pieces that highlight individuals and their work, causes, art or passions in life.